The Boondocker is our highest end model, which we're selling as a packaged camper conversion at $55,000 (you provide the Sprinter). Some components can be added or removed to fine-tune the cost to meet your budget.
The Boondocker incorporates a 600w solar array and easy living conveniences for those long trips where you'll be off the grid for days.
You can choose your long wheelbase van to build this out on. We recommend either the Mercedes Sprinter 170" 2500 or the extended body Ford Transit 250.
- Entire van has Fatmat Extreme sound deadener applied for extra insulation and a quiet ride
- Ultratouch cotton insulation throughout
- Rear door windows
- Sliding door pop out window
- Fantastic vent 3 speed fan in roof
- Unlimited diesel or electric powered hot water
- Cabin heating powered by either electric shore power or diesel fuel
Storage / Gear
- Large Tuffy lock box in cargo area for storing laptops, camera gear, etc.
- Bicycle fork mounts allow bikes to fit in the cargo area underneath bed
- Entire cargo area has been Line-X'd to protect it from water, mud and anything else you can throw at it
- Racks and tie-downs on cargo area walls for extra gear
- Two lights in cargo area keep it bright for night time gear needs
- Large sink that actually fits dishes, unlike most camper conversions
- Large, insulated 40 gallon water tank
- Quiet Shurflo Whisper King water pump
- Separate drinking water filter
- External water fill for city water hookup
- Rear external shower
- Isotherm Cruise 12/120v refrigerator with extra insulation - super efficient and quiet
- 4 drawer cabinetry
- Leather sofa folds out into a 2nd bed
- Full-size bed above cargo area in back of van with 3” foam mattress
- Swivel passenger chair
- Fold out tables on rear doors for cooking outside the back of the van
- Removable, short knap carpet in main living area – easy to clean!
- 600 watts of solar
- 4x Lithium batteries for a total of 400 amp hours of usable battery power
- MPPT solar charger
- Pure sine 2000+W Inverter / Charger w/ AC breakers
- Remote Control for monitoring battery usage, charging, etc.
- Electrical cord and adapters for common campground and home plugs
- 3x 120v power outlets
- Many 12v DC outlets for laptops, etc.
- Garnet SeeLevel remote digital water tank gauge
See more photos of the Boondocker interior >>
See more photos of the Boondocker in action >>
- In-dash DVD player and navigation head unit
- Backup camera hooked in to Alpine DVD player
- 3 sets (front doors, mid-ship and rear doors) of component speakers
- Powered cell phone antenna amplifier
Click on an image below to view the larger version